Sunday, March 9, 2008

Buff is the stuff

He looks like beefy version of George Michael, but somehow ended up with a nickname ripped off from Puff Daddy/Diddy.
The man's 'real' name is Buff Bagwell, he's a professional wrestler and I am going to marry him.
Of course his theme song will be playing at our wedding ceremony.

Check it out here :

"I'm Buff, I'm the stuff, and the girls can't get enough."



You can now proudly wear this strange species on your chest!
(I think I'm going to buy it myself)



1 comment:

Bunny said...

wooaahhh, i need to pay more attention to WCW, who knew about buff daddy???

I love all the wrestlers with ladies man gimmicks, I've slowly grown to love Shawn Michaels a little bit more each and every time I hear his entrance (i wrote about it in my blog a while back). I also love Ravishing Rick Rude (RIP) but I just love a man with a moustache.

also props to scotty 2 hotty for his name. "playboy" buddy rose and i guess val venus...

if i had some money i'd fight you for that shirt, or wrestle you

xxx